150 grams of bittersweet chocolate
15 ml of milk
3 eggs yolks
3 eggs whites until stiff
2 tablespoon of "dulce de leche"
1 pinch of salt
30 grams butter
1 1/2 shot whiskey
- Place chocolate in a pan, cut into small pieces, milk, dulce de leche and butter and let melt in double boiler. Once melted chocolate off the heat and add 1 shot of whiskey, stir to incorporate the whiskey to preparation. Let it cool.
- Beat the yolks with the sugar and when the groom takes a light yellow color (sambayon), add the 1/2 shot of whiskey. Continue stirring until incorporated back whiskey with cream.
- Placed in the mixer the egg whites and pinch of salt and beat until stiff .
- Add beaten egg yolk (sambayon) with smooth chocolate to homogenize the preparation and slowly incorporate the egg whites stirring motion to the mixture (chocolate cream).
- Proceeding with the stirring motion to join the preparation and even has consistency of mousse (foam)
- Put in glasses and keep in the refrigerator until serving time.